Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Candles are up

'It's always someone's birthday out there'. Today it's mine.
And I submit to you a few screenshots on what's coming.

But before that, let me throw some numbers at you:
Evanova was first put on the market on the 21 june 2011. Within 4 months, there has been, according to Google's buggy market numbers, more than 9500 downloads, and 4300+ devices are currently using it. All I can say is thank you all!
I like those numbers a lot, so please keep them growing by telling your friends ;-)

Screenshots I said

Pilot Certificates.
You will be able to see your grades and details about certificates, the same way you can view your pilot's skills. There is also a secret plan about skills and planning them...

Contracts
Money, money, money...
Corporations have members
Those depressing grayed out icons in the Corporation view are about to light up. Things are underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment